Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Location: Southern California
|Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:46 pm Post subject: Forum Moderators Needed!
|Up to this point, the Honor Roll Members have been doing most of the moderating work; however, the position of Honor Roll is to be honored for quality posts and participation on the forum, not necessarily a huge responsibility of moderating. We would like to transfer some of the responsibilities left in the Honor Roll Member's hands and place them in the hands of eager Rebelutionaries. Time is something that many of us older Rebelutionaries lack. Many of you have the time and energy to spend moderating here. We want to hear from you. If you are considering this as a possibility, please:
1) Pray about it.
2) Talk with your parents about it.
3) Consider the responsibilities you have (school, work, church, sports, etc.).
If after considering the above, you still think it would be wise to pursue this position of leadership, please:
1) Send a PM to myself with "Moderator Application" in the subject line if you are more interested in dealing with content related issues, or put "Editor Application" if you are more interested in dealing with the spelling and grammar related issues.
2) Include your testimony of how you came to know Christ and how you are growing in knowing and serving Him.
3) Give an estimation of how much time you can spend each week moderating on the forum.
4) List the main responsibilities that you have currently (school, work, church, sports, etc.).
Side note: If you are serious about this, one way that will help show your eagerness is by going back and editing your current posts that may have spelling, grammar, punctuation, and formatting errors.
Give me a tender heart for Your ways, a heart of full submission and obedience, a heart that needs only the slightest nudge to run in the direction You guide me without looking back, a heart that trusts You.